“Solving the secret of being
The meaning of life is the following:
(the rest is missing)”
Milanda’s lyrical abstracts, project and display her unique style of aesthetic and her artistic mark.
Life is full of mystery surrounding moments and at the same time a journey of joy, love, beauty, freedom of thought and inspirations. The past, present and future are continued in a timeless space, inseparable in my works. Our existence is a celebration of our mind and philosophy. My inspirations derive from everyday life and the nature that gives us the breath to survive and lead the light of creation.
The art of Milanda de Mont (Gregorian) captures the key part of her artistic synergies. Her lifelong artistry and decades of professional career, nationally and internationally has placed her as a valuable artist with the famous Auction House Drouot Paris, Hotel des Ventes de Lausanne, and GUID’ARTS GUID’ARTS Dictionnaire des Artistes Cotes since 15th Century France. Her signature flowing forms and lines have a poetic quality, demonstrating looseness tempered with control. Her creative imagination projects a visual experience, which lie both within and outside optical world. The synthesize of her work attests her interpretations of the unseen in variations of dramatic colours, creating the invisible transformed into tangible and defining directness.
She has exhibited extensively with Galleries, in Art Expos, Art Fairs, nationally and internationally. Teacher and Lecturer previously in TAFE NSW Northern Sydney Institute Hornsby College, she has as well taught many students around the world including invited Teacher by the Kunstakademie Allensbach am Bodensee, in Constance, Germany.
Winner of many Awards and First Prizes, her works are purchased and collected worldwide, as well as numerous reviews on her works by well known art critics published in different languages. Her lyrical abstracts, project and display her unique style of aesthetic and her artistic mark.
Milanda de Mont has since 1996 exhibited in Solo & Group. Notable exhibitions are listed below.
• 2020 Exhibition ‘Abstrait et Figurative’, & Group, Gravis Art Gallery, Nice, France.
• 2020 Participant Solo Stand B41, Arte Wiesbaden Kunstmesse, RhineMain CongressCentre, Wiesbaden, Germany.
• 2019 Participant Solo Stand G7C, Arte Wiesbaden Kunstmesse, RhineMain CongressCentre, Wiesbaden, Germany.
• 2018 Participant Solo Stand #32, Arte Sindelfingen Kunstmesse, Stuttgart, Germany.
• 2017 6 Artists Solo Exhibition, curated by Pino Nicoletti, Museum Palazzo dell’Annunziata, Matera, Italy.
• 2017 Participant artist represented by Monteoliveto Gallery Naples & Nice, at Salon international d’art contemporain 3rd Edition Art 3F Paris, Expo Pavilion 4 Port de Versailles, France
• 2012 – 2017 Invited artist 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 9th, International GemlucArt Contemporary Monaco, international artists group exhibition, Auditorium Raineer III, Monte Carlo.
• 2016 Solo Exhibition ‘Day & Night’, Galerie Etienne de Causans, Saint Germain Paris, France.
• ‘22 International Female Artist Mad for Naples’, Monteoliveto Gallery, Castel dell’Ovo, Naples, Italy.
• 2015 Solo Exhibition & Performance, Galerie Etienne de Causans Saint Germain Paris, France.
• 2014 Participant artist represented by Monteoliveto Gallery Naples & Nice, at Salon International d’art Contemporain ART 3F NICE, Palais des Exposition Nice, France.
• 2012 Participant artist represented by Monteoliveto Gallery, at ART MONACO 12, Grimaldi Forum, Monte Carlo.
• 2011 Invited participant artist, at The 8th Edition, BIENNALE INTERNAZIONALE DELL’ ARTE CONTEMPORANEA, Florence, Italy.
• 2007 Solo exhibition, Harris Courtin Gallery, Paddington, Sydney, Australia.
• 2006 Major Solo Exhibition, National Gallery of Armenia, Yerevan, Republic of Armenia.
• 2004 Major Solo Exhibition, Gosford Regional Art Gallery, NSW, Australia.
• Solo Exhibition, Harris Courtin Gallery Sydney, Australia.